Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Longchamp Paris - Le Pliage Tote Bag

Are you looking for a travel bag that carries a ton of your travel essentials?  Then look no further!  This large Le Pliage tote bag is the perfect travel piece.  It is made out of ultra-light nylon fabric (so easy to clean) and stunningly trimmed in Russian leather.  Le Pliage comes in a variety of colours and sizes such as pink, dark red, blue, yellow, beige, etc.

I first discovered these casual beauties on a trip to Asia about two years ago.  They were literally all over the streets, malls and beaches in the Philippines.  I have to say, I was very impressed on how these bags were constructed; I especially LOVE the fact that they are not only extremely light-weight but I could stuff anything in them!  My trip to Europe was made easy as well because I was able to fit my sweater in it (I hate to carry outerwear when the weather gets warmer).

I bought my mom a beige coloured Le Pliage tote bag from Paris and since it was purchased there, I got a really good deal for it.  However, the pink colour piece was purchased in Asia so I paid a lot more to it.

Personally, I am in for these bags as travel companions.... Check them out, you won't be disappointed!
 






When you are done using them, you can conveniently fold them up and stash them in your luggage. :)






Which one is your favourite colour?! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment