Saturday, August 3, 2013

Meet the Pumpkin Queen

I've been wanting to blog an outfit post of this orange button down shirt from Zara and a pair of jeggings, Avedon Slick Skinny Leg from Citizens of Humanity.  I swear these are my most favourite pair of denims I have in my closet.  They are not only the MOST comfortable but I also love the dark blue wash.  You can pair them with basically anything.  They feel like leggings, hence the name "jeggings."  I happen to own 2 pairs of them just because the other pair have been overused that the colours have faded.  Yes, It is also important NOT to put your denim jeans in the dryer *note to self.

Anyway, I finally got a chance to post this outfit because the weather lately has been chilly.  I mean seriously?  It feels like fall!  I woke up to a gloomy weather today.  boo.  Where's the sun gone?




















I love this wristlet my older sister, Leslie got me for my birthday from Kate Spade.  The huge bow totally makes a statement. ~<3


I am so happy it is the long weekend!  I just hope the weather will co-operate in the next 2 days!  Have a great long weekend everyone!


Shop the jeans at: shopbop.com


Shopbop Free Express Delivery And Easy Returns


30% to 70% OFF Seven and Citizens of Humanity Jeans at shopbop.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment