Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fall Trend Alert: Leather

Leather is one of the biggest fall fashion trend alongside plaid.  It has been one of my favourite pieces to wear; the look gives off that tough girl vibe.  I love to combine my style with edgy and feminine pieces.  I styled my leather mini dress overall with a floral cropped top and a pair of clogs heels.  

This photo shoot has to be the MOST coldest shoots I ever did.  Definitely underestimated the cold weather night.  I know what everyone is thinking... summer clothes in Vancouver during late fall season?!  Yes, call me crazy! LOL  And yes, I ended up freezing my bum off.  Never Again!  But on the bright side, I am satisfied with how my night shots turned out.  :)













Outfit Details: 

Leather Overall Dress, Cotton Candy from 8th & Main
Necklace from Saks Fifth Avenue
Chambray from Zara
Beanie from Zara Accessories
Heels from Promod
Purse from Rebecca Minkoff















Photographer:  Michael Abella (click here to view website).



No comments:

Post a Comment