Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sweater Weather

Wearing jackets has to be my least favourite piece to wear.  Number one: It feels restricting and number two: I get hot too fast!  I would prefer a sweater or any light jackets if I have to; even if it means I have to freeze my butt off!  Today was an exception though, luckily, Vancouver weather has been nice to us lately...

It's good to invest in a good sweater like this one from Talula by Aritzia.  This is such a versatile piece to own in your closet.  You can either dress it up or dress it down.  I chose to style it casually for this post and greys tones to keep up with the subdued colour scheme.  I finished the outfit with some leopard slip-ons for some punch!






Outfit Details:

Louis Vuitton bag




Photographer Credit: Michael Abella 



No comments:

Post a Comment