Wednesday, May 28, 2014

One Sweater, Two Ways

I love the versatility this Gentlefawn sweater offers.  I presented for you two ways to wear this sweater...  

Outfit One:

I chose to wear the sweater with a dress and over the knee boots to achieve that cool casual vibe look.  Good look for the cool summer weather in Vancouver.  I'd wear this outfit to a brunch or when I hang out with my gf's in the day time.






Outfit Details:

Dress by Brandy Melville
Boots from Steve Madden
Louis Vuitton purse 
Ray Ban aviator sunglasses






Outfit Two:


I chose to wear the sweater with a romper, this would be a good outfit to wear for a night out.  I chose this romper because of its vibrant colour; totally perfect for summer night out in the city! 






Outfit Details:

Bebe romper
Nine West shoes




Photographer:  Michael Abella








No comments:

Post a Comment