Monday, July 15, 2013

Bohemian Style Rocks!

In the fashion world, Bohemian or Boho style refers to a state of mind reflecting one's individual style.  The look refers to individuals who are unconventional, artistic, free-spirited and romantic.  You can pull this style by featuring a look that is romantic by using garments that are frilly, ruffled, flowy and airy.  Fabrics such as lace, chiffon, taffeta are some fabulous fabrics that are appropriate for this look.  The trick is how you accessorize the look to make it more cohesive.

In this post I wanted to feature one of my favourite retailers that rock the bohemian and indie looks. Shop FreePeople.com! for airy and drape dresses appropriate for this season.  Here are a few of my favourite looks that really inspire me....









 






Don't forget to shop the looks at:





Shop One Of A Kind Dresses at FreePeople.com!

Fabulous Accessories at FreePeople.com!

The Summer Ready Sale at Free People.com!

Shop Sacred Geometry Lookbook at FreePeople.com!

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had an awesome weekend.  I spent my weekend camping and it was a blast.  Till next time, take care. Happy shopping! :) Muahz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment