Sunday, July 7, 2013

Trendy Shoulder Bags - My Top Picks

I've been obsessing over shoulder bags for a while now that I wanted to showcase my top summer picks! I like each one of them in their own special way. I wanted to showcase various bag styles and price points.


  Proenza Schouler satchel - A casual satchel great for everyday use.  It's your lucky day, this beauty is on sale too. (click photo for sale price).

Love Moschino - Cute small evening purse with a great detail. 

  Givenchy - The red colour purse is awesome casual everyday addition; while the brownish with the yellow-orange shoulder strap has a great detail of metal hardware on its flap. 

Serpui Marie - This is my favourite of all; it features a unique and playful way of wave-like colours of pink and white on the exterior. 

  Rebecca Minkoff - This light purple (this one is on sale too, click photo to see price) is the perfect affordable find.  I love how her collection features versatility and countless styles. 

Tory Burch - The vibrant colour of pink makes this purse a cool addition to any summer look. Oh, guess what?  This is on sale! (Just click on the photo for sale price). 

Shoebox - Good purse to use for a night out or a day out just make sure you have a lighter load. lol

  Alexander Wang - This black purse screams edgy; Great addition piece for a casual, everyday look.



 
I hope everyone had a good weekend! :)  And have a great week ahead.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment