Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Chambray + Denim

I've been somewhat obsessing over chambray shirts this season.  They are really comfortable, good for warm weather (breathable cotton fabric) and are great pieces to play around with.  I like the versatility of the look; you can wear it casually or dressy.

For this look, I wanted to highlight the sexy colour of my flirty red peep-toed by Marc by Marc Jacobs.  Often times, when I create an outfit, I like to throw in a punch of colour; so I thought these red heels are good options.  And since it's been super warm these days in Vancouver, (Thank goodness it's summer time!) I wanted to put together a look that is appropriate for the season.  I decided to go for a casual chic look, so I paired off this Trixie Chambray by David Bitton with denim shorts from Dollhouse.













Aside from loving the ombré colour of this chambray shirt; I also love the interesting spikes of pyramid details on it.






Photographer:  Michael Abella
(Click here to visit website).



Accessories of Note










  I chose my Ray Ban Avaitor sunnies and for my purse, I chose this chic quilted with gold chain, The Large Single from Marc Jacobs









You can shop the featured style:  
(click photo below for more information).
  

Buffalo David Bitton Button Front Tops

Don't forget to check out the links at the bottom:

Women's New Arrivals - Rev up your new season style with our new BuffaloJeans.ca trends you need now!

Free Shipping on $99+ Orders of our fabulous fashion apparel at BuffaloJeans.ca


Take a look at this link on 5 Ways to Wear Denim & Chambray by Shopbop.com

5 Ways to Wear Denim & Chambray

No comments:

Post a Comment