Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Romper

I hope everybody had an awesome weekend.  I was on vacation last week so I got to do a lot of productive work like running a few errands, cleaning my condo, etc. Vacation well spent I suppose!  Hope to save a lot of money next year in case I decide to travel again.  A vacation in Asia would be great! Vietnam here I come!

Anyhow, I finally got a chance to wear this summer romper I got last year on a vacation in Portland.  This BEBE romper is perfect piece for summer wear.  As you can tell, I like anything with a great cut out detail that highlights the back side.  Aside from the sexy back detail, I also like the vivid tangerine colour of this romper; it's so vibrant and cheery which is what summer is all about. 


I wanted to add this crochet sweater from Gentlefawn  in case the night gets chilly.
I particularly love this piece because it's so versatile.  The crochet detail is so intricate and just lovely. 











Accessory of Note:



Photographer:  Michael Abella (click name to view website).







Saddle purse from Christian Dior
Shoes from Nine West



Saddle purse from Christian Dior.  This purse can be converted into a wristlet.  Perfect for a lighter load on a night out in the city.  


Browse through some Romper from Free People
   

No comments:

Post a Comment